Sunday, 14 July 2013

Writing Update

Work on The Ship And Her Sylph is progressing nicely. Had to rearrange a couple of chapters as one of the set-pieces cropped up in the wrong place (joys of writing). Really into the grist of this one now, it's flowing out nicely and the parts I've read out at my writers' group have been received positively.

My editor begins work on Gifted Avenger this coming week and I hope soon to be able to give a release date. I know nothing has been released so far this year, but I did warn back in January that I was now involving an editor, which would slow the process a little.

Gifted Avenger is intended as a free book (the "Gifted" part of the title is coincidental), though Amazon usually have to be prodded before they make it free (it took Amazon UK eighteen months in the case of Gifted Apprentice). Freebie collectors can do us all a favour by pointing out to Amazon that the book is free on Smashwords, Apple, B&N, etc. UK freebie readers can point out it's free on Apple UK and Nook UK. If Apple has its own iBookstore in your country, it will be free there also.

Will keep you posted as I learn more.

Now, back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment