Monday, 28 January 2013

Quick Update

Just a quick update - more to let you know I've not let the blog fall completely out of use!

Am updating the ilvenworld.com website this week and hope to have it updated online before the weekend.  The samples and sales page is being updated to include more retailers than just Smashwords and Amazon! I feel that there should be links to Amazon Canada and UK, as well as the various English-language Apple iBookstores around the world.

Once I've done that, I'll link the book pictures (somewhere to the right of here >>>>) on the blog to the relevant page on my website.

I've also uploaded (or will be, once I've finished making changes) complete versions of Gifted Apprentice and Gifted Hunter.  While these novellas are free on retailers partnered with Smashwords (Apple, B&N, Kodo, Diesel, Sony), Amazon Kindle only makes products free on a territory by territory basis. So these novellas are free on Amazon.com (and then only in the USA), and aren't on Amazon Ca or Amazon UK. I want to ensure these are available free to Kindle users everywhere.  These uploads will be available in .pdf and .prc formats, just like the samples.

This does not mean I'm neglecting the writing!  Work is progressing on the third novella, Gifted Avenger, and on the next trilogy of full-length novels (Empire Builders trilogy).

I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment