Monday, 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Monday Evening Walk

I know this is a favourite, but I like to call in at my favourite chippy in Barmouth when I do this walk of an evening.  Just a quick jaunt above Barmouth, it has been posted before.

Photos below:

 Diffwys from the approach to Barmouth Bridge.

A distant Cadair Idris, cloud has lifted!

View of Barmouth Bridge on my way uphill.

View north towards a distant Lleyn Peninsula.

View south from the same place.  My favourite lay-by is over there.

The sun on Cadair Idris, from the bridge on my way back.

View from the Bridge up the River Mawddach.

Zoomed in to hide all the buildings.  The eagle-eyed can probably spot a windsurfer and a motorboat in there somewhere.  If I was ever exiled, this is the view I would miss the most.

Well, that ends the Bank Holiday weekend.  Until the next walk, be well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment